Vain Star Vain Star

Best on NG IMO

I like the first part of the song a lot. The beat really makes it good. IT's also really good because it's unique in a weird sort of way. It's not everyday you hear string arpeggios.
Then at 2:25 when the bass starts changing it's simply amazing.

PS VEC ftw.

annoying isn't it? annoying isn't it?

Amazing.

I've yet to hear anything that allows my ears to orgasm like this track has.

Pessmistic responds:

I really don't know how the hell you liked it, but thanks. :)

Echo Flight Echo Flight

Vurreh good.

I really like the way you go between quarter notes and third notes on this song. It really helps the melody sound unique.

However, if you're going to use computer generated voices, I suggest you heavily vocode them. CG voices rarely sound good without being modified extensively. Not only that but the CG voice mispronounces the words "echo flight".

Also, the guitar is a bit too powerful since it distorts the entire song sometimes.

Overall, defenitely your best song so far.

Dance of the Easterling Dance of the Easterling

unh tss unh tss unh tss unh tss

First of all, the drums are entirely too generic and being too generic they kind of detract from the song. Not only that but simple synths. Although the melody is decent the simpleness of the instruments and lack of effects makes the song boring after one listen.

Hymn of the Lost Hymn of the Lost

FDSADFSA

Although it's good, some parts seem out of place. The bass and melody sound very odd together (although maybe that's just me). Also, stronger drums. Considering I have a fairly large subwoofer, the drums should be shaking the ground. Try using a bass booster (unless of course you meant for the drums to be quiet).

Protector Protector

Generic.

Great melody. However, once again, you need stronger drums. And more unique instruments. Try using something other than piano and bass. Or try combining synths with pianos and bass.

Leaving in the end Leaving in the end

Lacks variation.

You use a good melody but you should use variety and harmony more. Also, the drums could use some variation too. I would also suggest using stronger drums.

Overall, an okay song.